Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Back!

If you weren't paying attention..I went on vacation. If you were paying attention..I went on vacation.

And now I am back to the real world...and better coffee. No offense to you Southern folks but I went a week without good fucking coffee and I damn near died from caffeine withdrawal. But, you made up with for it with awesome accents, polite people and some banging food. You are forgiven.

We didn't have any major vacation plans except visit the zoo, eat a Cuban sandwich, swim in the pool and get tattoos. Yes. Get tattoos. We have developed a habit of getting tattoos as souvenirs when we travel because frankly shot glasses are boring. My tattoo came out FUCKING AWESOME and I give mad props to the guy at FatKats Artistry in Ocala for the banging job he did. I am healing now and I swear this things itches like crazy. I can't wait to get my next one.

I shot a gun! Totally forgot to mention that. I have shot guns before..we used shoot targets off our back porch when I was a kid, but it had been awhile since I pulled a trigger. We shot targets in the woods across the street and I made a Pepsi bottle my bitch. It exploded and I shouted with glee. Then we went in and ate barbeque. My neck is still red.

In addition, I got in some reading. The Hot in Handcuffs anthology by Shayla Black, Sylvia Day and Shiloh Walker was so good. It shouldn't be read on a plane unless you plan on joining The Mile High Club. I swear I was panting as I exited the plane and cabin pressure had nothing to do with it. Plus, they are three of my favorite authors..so putting them all in one book is like multiple orgasms. It can not be missed. This book went right back on my bookshelf when I unpacked and I am sure I will re-read it several times over.

I jump back further into real life my returning to my job tomorrow where I will be back to reading on lunch...so hey I just might review some more books.

Now, I must go mentally prepare myself for my return to the workforce by having a grown-up Shirley Temple and trying to figure out what laundry is actually clean.

Please don't envy my exciting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment